the ties that link all created beings to each other and to God.
Mennonite Creation Care Network (MCCN) is a bi-national Christian organization affiliated with the Mennonite Church USA and the Mennonite Church Canada. We are especially interested in working with Mennonite congregations, but we also have hopes for households, schools, agencies and the workplaces and neighborhoods that our members inhabit. Our vision includes:
- Congregations that grasp God's love for all the earth.
- Households where decision-makers routinely consider environmental impacts.
- Schools, where students of all ages learn to connect with the natural world.
- Church agencies that choose advocates to keep creation care prominent.
- Workplaces and communities shaped by creative approaches to transportation, housing, food, waste disposal.
We welcome anyone who wishes to be part of a faith-based network of people engaged in caring for creation. Join us!