Thanks for your interest in cleaning up our river. We are now at capacity for the number of canoes we have available.
When: Saturday, August 25, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: Beginning at the Goshen Dam Pond and ending at Roger’s Park, Goshen, Ind. We will coordinate rides back to the Dam Pond after lunch.
- Improving the beauty of a river helps others treat it with respect.
- Some trash releases substances that harm water quality.
- It is a chance to model neighborliness and working together for the common good.
- A river clean-up can be fun!
What to bring:
- Wear old clothes that can get wet.
- Close-toed old shoes that can get wet or river shoes. No flip flops.
- Rubber gloves
- A water bottle. Snacks are also a good idea.
- Sun screen
- We will provide trash bags.